Contact the OFLA Public Relations and Advocacy Chair
Advocate for foreign langauge by educating the public and Washington Post. Read this article (A new window will open.) and post your response. Please defend why students need to learn a foreign language in high school!
Advocacy for Languages
Some tools for advocacy, including key points, brochures, several state and language specific web links, and recent news from JNCL. Constantly updated!
CLTA Advocacy Website
The California Language Teachers Association Advocacy Committee maintains this website which links to many useful resources.
Addresses/Staying in Touch
- Joint National Committee on Languages (JNCL)
- Find your State Representative and State Senator
- Ohio House Education Committee
- Ohio Senate Education Committee
- Find your US Representative
- Find your US Senators
- National Council of State Supervisors for Languages
Contacting Your Local Media